Fu*k Love - Rock Storm
On this design, we had fun with one of the most easily recognized demons of Japanese folklore, the Tengu. We also used a mask from the character Cupid who is well known in Japanese theatre culture.
The Tengu has a crossbow, showing strength superiority to Cupid's standard bow and arrow. With a bottle of “Hennessey” in its hand, the Tengu humiliates his rival by pouring the alcohol on his head.
The bottle is brand named “Senzu bean brewed” alluding to "Dragon Ball" and the famous “Senzu Beans” that allowed for maximum recovery for its consumer. Representing a modern feel, the Nike brand is shown on Cupid shoes, wearing the original “Cortez”. Number 13 added on Cupid's shirt signifies the imbalance and chaos embedded in this notion we call "Love".
- UNISEX SIZES
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Printed artwork on front.
- Printed logo on back.
- Classic fit
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
Size guide // CLICK (HERE FOR CM GUIDE)