Heart Breaker - Pink Lemonade
Heartbreaker is represented by a woman joggling with heart grenades. She is wearing a traditional Geisha blood mask. In the 18th century, there was a huge emergence of Geishas. They were all about entertainment, arousal and the power to please man’s sexual needs. The act of casually joggling illustrates the dominion that she has over her victims. That, within the palm of her hands, those who fail to submit to her will, can experience an explosion of pain and emotions.
Pink Lemonade is the primary colour on this art, with the massive Japanese Sun located on the Geisha's mask as well as the 3 hearts being played with. Furthermore, the baseball jacket is all pink with pink stripes. The coat has some MLB patches and an anarchy logo on it to slam against this concept of disorder and chaos.
- UNISEX SIZES
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Printed artwork on front.
- Printed logo on back.
- Classic fit
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
Size guide // CLICK (HERE FOR CM GUIDE)